Gifts for... the Sun Worshipper
Give the gift of sunshine this holiday season! We put together a sunny gift guide to celebrate all the lovely sunny SUN WORSHIPPERS on your list— ALL the gorgeous KAD pieces that are allll about warm days at the beach (or by the pool) for the winter escapees, the snowbirds, the island hoppers and just anyone who loves the sunshine. CHECK IT OUT HERE
I also did a round up my fave SUNNY gifts from lovely indie brands around the gorgeous world- - truly awesome stuff I either covet or already have and adore!!!
HAPPY GIFTING!! xoxokate
- These Lorna Murray hats are MIRACULOUS because not only are they adorable, they are also completely packable and portable— I am a total convert. I also love that they tie on, I always get compliments when I wear mine!!!
- I am a huge fan of lightweight yet gigantic cotton beach towels- these ones are from one of my fave local spots, Mashimoosh. She specializes in Moroccan imports- these towels are woven in Morocco and are on sale right now!! Woot woot! Also check out her tableware and the cutest slippers EVER!
- The best sandals ever- Avarcas! I love them so much I have them in many colours and I have given them as gifts a LOT! They are super cute, SUPER comfy - you can’t beat them for standing and walking for hours, they’re sustainable- ooh I love them so much!!
- No sun worshipper’s holidays should be without fabulous sunscreen. I love supergoop- especially the sparkly option!!! My other absolute fave sunscreen brand is Matter Company- a toronto beauty brand who makes incredible body care products including this lovely creamy natural sunscreen
- I would re-mention the fabulous Maryam Keyhani sunglasses here as well- see last week’s treasure seeker guide- because sunglasses are a GREAT sun worshipper gift! Another amazing sunglasses company is Fellow Earthlings- they’re based in PEI, Canada and do incredible custom work. These are made with recycled acetate! https://www.fellowearthlings.com/shop
- HYDRATION is very important for our sunny friends!!! I love this sustainable reusable water bottle brand from the UK, Lund- they’re so cute
- https://petites-pommes.com/ these classic inflatable float rings are SO CUTE- they’re very fun to lounge and float around on. VERY instagram friendly too :)
- This is on my wish list this year… an origami inspired folding kayak!!! https://ca.orukayak.com/collections/kayak-models/products/lake-1 How cool is this boat? I love that it is so lightweight that I could carry it on my bike and then pop it open into a boat just like that! LOVE it!!!